Skip to main content

Been a little while since I made a post...

Well, spring is FINALLY here!
I have been working on a few fun projects these past few weeks.

2 weeks ago - I finally made my first guest star appearance on a new ESL series being filmed in Mt Vernon.

At this point in time, I can't divulge too much information - but I can reveal some wardrobe options!


Be sure to watch this space as more info is revealed...
I will be working for a few more days on this project over April.

In other exciting news, I am also helping work on a new sit-com pilot with some producer friends of mine.
We had a staged reading of the first draft of the script in Tribeca.
Such an exciting process to be a part of.
I decided to experiment with a different look, too.

This week - I am collaborating with Natalie G Sundling and Chris Gampat (aka The Phoblographer) for some photo shoots, Mika Kenyah to reshoot some scenes for indie horror "In Pain Lies Truth" (it's looking really good so far!!!) and will be shooting another episode of the ESL series.

Watch this space for more details!
Or visit me on IMDb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies