Skip to main content

"Don't Despair" has been released today!


Back in January - I had the pleasure of reuniting with Michael Hall ("Kids Get Dead 2") on an indie short "Don't Despair" (dir. Alfred Giancarli)

Casting began back in late December - and I had initially read for the role Erin Etheridge would go on to play.  I initially had my eye on this role - but was offered the supporting role of "Masterpiece".

I dropped a lot of weight for the role - and did the infamous Master Cleanse to help me get into the world of this character.  I also had the best time preparing for it! Usually, an actor spends a lot of time preparing to look their very best for a part. In my case, I spent a lot of nights at home in my sweatpants - and I didn't wash my hair for about 4 days leading up to the shoot! (gross!!! :D)

You can now see the film (also has the option of Spanish subtitles) here
 I was so thrilled to have had the opportunity to explore a much darker role.  Also - reuniting with the some of the KGD2 crew was such a blast!
So feel free to share the film if you liked it!

Next up - a shoot with The Phoblographer - and stay tuned for photos from my latest shoot with Natalie G Sundling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies