Skip to main content

Performing a table read of "The Odyssey" by Homer this weekend!

Really thrilled to announce I will be collaborating with a collective of actors this weekend to read "The Odyssey".  We are reading all 24 books over 24 hours (12 hours Saturday and Sunday) at West 107 Restaurant - just near Columbia University!

I will be reading books 5, 9 and 11 on the Saturday...

Should be an exciting afternoon...

I'm wondering if I should go "double Homer" and wear my Mr Sparkle t-shirt...
What do you think??? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!