Skip to main content

Photo shoot with Editor-in-Chief of Phoblographer - Chris Gampat

Last week was certainly a very busy week for me!
I was fortunate enough to have my friend (and insanely talented photographer) Chris Gampat help me update my portfolio.

We shot around my beautiful adopted neighborhood of Battery Park City last Tuesday afternoon.  It was extremely fortunate that the weather wasn't too humid!

Check out the results!  I certainly was thrilled with how they turned out!



The Phoblographer is about photography reviews, tips, news, and culture. We explore the photography world and pop culture’s affects on the art form. Plus, we bring you all of our stories from a real world and down to earth perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!