Skip to main content

Reunited with the fantastic team from W Studios!

This week has been a wonderful week acting-wise!

I teamed up with W Studios (@sohowestnj) to shoot a little segment for their web-series -  "Manhattan Up"

We previously collaborated on a shoot for Cast Iron Lofts in New Jersey
- read about the shoot from a previous blog entry here
Check out the pictures from the shoot today!  I even made a new friend - Blazing Bill!

My segment will be airing in November, 2014... Stay tuned to watch the final product!
Next up... I will be guest-starring in a Travel Channel TV series.
I film on Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!