Skip to main content

Read My Top 10 Restaurats on The Besty

I was approached by the celebrity manager (sign of things to come with my career?!) of Foodie Website The Besty.

I have traveled extensively in the last 5 years - and have chosen my favorite spots in my home city - New York, my native country - Australia and one of my favorite trips - Shanghai.

Come check out what places topped my list!

You can also create your profile - or search for other celebrities' picks - like Taylor Schilling or Leonardo DiCaprio.

Stay tuned for my next entry - I am going to be working on Travel Channel's "Monumental Mysteries" tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!