Skip to main content

New York Fashion Week - Jinxedaposed Clothing

Well, I have been extremely lazy with my blog of late, so I thought it would be a nice way to start off by talking about the first show I did for NYC Fashion Week.

I worked with a male model, Justin Rinhart on Salme Dahlstrom's music video "So Delicious".  He was kind enough to put me in touch with Texan designer, Valerie Abergo-Liszewski from Jinxedaposed Clothing.

Valerie came to NYC to showcase her new range at NY Fashion Connect - and I was fortunate enough to model one of her gorgeous designs.

Check out her website (and a couple of photos of me on the runway ;) )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert