Skip to main content

"Lost Hero" - coming May 7th!

Here are a few preview pictures from my superhero film, "Lost Hero" - directed by Michael Hall.

It was an absolute blast filming!

I even had the opportunity to direct a shot for the film!



I play "Victoria" - the villain's girlfriend.



The film is scheduled for DVD release May 7 - which coincides with Free Comic Day!!!!!  So make sure you grab a copy at a comic bookstore in Manhattan.



For those of you not living in Manhattan, the film will also be released online - so make sure you check it out!

Check out the website http://darkstarentertainment.net/losthero/main.html to see more pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert