Skip to main content

Ink Master - Series 3 "Animal Instinct"

Really cold day of shooting!
We were originally scheduled to shoot out at Randall's Island (NYC) - but ended up going to Jersey to film.

I worked with the incredible Tatu Baby.  She did me up as a leopard.

Check out the episode on Amazon Prime - Season 3 Episode 6 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EORF0O6/ref=atv_feed_catalog?tag=imdb-amazonvideo-20
Huge thanks to Mika Kenyah of Sugar and Spikes for booking me this gig!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert