Skip to main content

Opening night of "Soft and Shiny"

Last night was opening night for Lourdes Uno's "Soft and Shiny" in our heat for Take Ten 2014.
I had an absolute blast "treading the boards" again.  It has been 8 years since I have acted in my play!

We are competing in another heat on Thursday night at Roy Arias Theatre, right in the heart of the Theater District.

Fingers crossed that we make it through to the semi-finals on Saturday!  
Lots of other exciting projects coming up!
Don't forget that my indie short "Second Chance" will be released in May!
Visit IMDb to stay up to date with my work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert