Skip to main content

Sneak Peek of some photos from my shoot with "Kids Get Dead 2"

Yesterday, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Michael Hall again.
I am taking another workshop with Heidi Marshall - and as luck would have it - I've been assigned to do an "Indie Film Shoot".

Michael initially was going to take some head shots - but the idea expanded from there...and...I had a killer wardrobe I wanted to show off!

We braved the heat and humidity in Astoria for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon.

Here are some of the head shots we are liking so far:
(Keep in mind these are raw files!)



Here are some more fun shots we took




On a side note...
 
I caught up with Mike over July 4th to get my copy of Kids Get Dead 2 (the special features are AWESOME, by the way!!!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!