Skip to main content

Come and support Indie Horror at the "Kids Get Dead 2" Premiere in Astoria, Queens!

There is a pivotal screening of "Kids Get Dead 2" this Sunday at The Popbar in Astoria.
Come meet some of the cast and crew from this movie on Sunday night (August 10, 9:30pm)

We have awesome drink and wings specials - and cool swag!

I was involved in many facets of this project - from casting to makeup department - and even "baring all" in a guest-star role!

You can read a little more about the project on IMDb


It's going to be a night of boobs, blood and rock 'n' roll!

Here are some of the rave reviews we've been getting:

"You’re going to have a helluva lot of fun!"
- Cinema Slasher

"When you want a fun horror film, this is exactly
what you are looking for."
- Nerdly

"As good of a choice for a great B-movie night with a large group of friends as you can get!"
- B - Is For Best

"The benchmark of the genre!"

- Finally - check out the trailer to see what you're getting yourself in for! (NSFW!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

Andy Golub collaboration...

I collaborated with famous New York body-painter, Andy Golub ( http://www.andygolub.com )in Times Square on Thursday. Andy is famous for painting his models in the middle of Times Square - and, on this occasion, we had an Emmy-award winning documentary crew film the shenanigans. I knew it would be one helluva day. We initially did live painting in the middle of Times Square, which attracted its fair share of attention to say the very least. Then we had a more outrageous component to the day - we crashed Maria Abramovic's "The Artist is Present" at the MoMA and upstaged the nude performance artists. Anyway...back to the story... I would have to say that taking off my clothes in the middle of Times Square would have to be one of the craziest things that I have done in my time. It is incredibly nerve racking to put it mildly. You really have to psyche yourself up to do something like it. It's like pulling off a band-aid. It's more the "before...