Skip to main content

Check out The Phoblographer's latest article - Chris Gampat creates "The Windy Umbrella"

As you saw from my last post, I had mentioned I shot with Chris Gampat (The Phoblographer) this weekend in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
This all tied in to his latest article for "The Phoblographer"
You can read the article here

Also - check out the final render of the shot... It's a beauty!


Also - check out his article about 25 fail-proof ways to pose a model

This image was shot in Battery Park City during the summer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert