Skip to main content

Recent project for a new Viacom series on Spike TV

What an incredible week it has been this week!
My agent, Katherine Mesa from MWA booked me for a gig last minute for a new Viacom series on Spike TV!
I had no idea what I was getting myself into!
It was a ghastly day outside on Sunday with all that icy rain in New York City.

I woke up early on Sunday and braved the nasty weather.
I went over to ABC studios and found out that I was working with Jimmy Fallon!

At this stage, I can't reveal what the project is due to an NDA I signed.

I can share a couple of behind-the-scenes shots that were taken during that day.

Watch this space to find out the A-listers I also worked with that day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!