Skip to main content

Behind the scenes of "In Pain Lies Truth"

Collaborated for my third week in a row with the fantastically talented Mika Kenyah (aka Mika Madness) on her short film submission for Chiller's Killer Shorts (part of Syfy Channel)

We all wore many hats last night.
Mika wrote, directed and acted.  Bandit23 shot, edited and performed. I was cast as a lead and did makeup.

Great late night shoot for the first day of spring.

Check out the gory pictures from behind the scenes!



Watch this space for more details for when this project is released.
Also - check out my other work on IMDb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies