Skip to main content

Behind the scenes of "In Pain Lies Truth"

Collaborated for my third week in a row with the fantastically talented Mika Kenyah (aka Mika Madness) on her short film submission for Chiller's Killer Shorts (part of Syfy Channel)

We all wore many hats last night.
Mika wrote, directed and acted.  Bandit23 shot, edited and performed. I was cast as a lead and did makeup.

Great late night shoot for the first day of spring.

Check out the gory pictures from behind the scenes!



Watch this space for more details for when this project is released.
Also - check out my other work on IMDb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert