Skip to main content

"Don't Despair" has been released today!


Back in January - I had the pleasure of reuniting with Michael Hall ("Kids Get Dead 2") on an indie short "Don't Despair" (dir. Alfred Giancarli)

Casting began back in late December - and I had initially read for the role Erin Etheridge would go on to play.  I initially had my eye on this role - but was offered the supporting role of "Masterpiece".

I dropped a lot of weight for the role - and did the infamous Master Cleanse to help me get into the world of this character.  I also had the best time preparing for it! Usually, an actor spends a lot of time preparing to look their very best for a part. In my case, I spent a lot of nights at home in my sweatpants - and I didn't wash my hair for about 4 days leading up to the shoot! (gross!!! :D)

You can now see the film (also has the option of Spanish subtitles) here
 I was so thrilled to have had the opportunity to explore a much darker role.  Also - reuniting with the some of the KGD2 crew was such a blast!
So feel free to share the film if you liked it!

Next up - a shoot with The Phoblographer - and stay tuned for photos from my latest shoot with Natalie G Sundling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert