Skip to main content

A date with a Skeleton



A few weeks ago, I was sourced by "Kids With Candy" Productions to do a conceptual shoot for submission for "Details" magazine.

Doron Gild (check out his work on the link posted) - came up with a concept to have an "All American looking girl" go on a first date with a skeleton.   The idea behind the skeleton was the age-old idea of a girl going out with a "dead beat".

I was fortunate enough to collaborate with an incredible team that day.  We had a great stylist who works for Bloomingdale's in Soho arrange all my incredible outfits.  Jennifer Nam did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up... And the props stylists were second-to-none.

Keep an eye out for the magazine when it hits the shelf!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert