Skip to main content

Lady Gaga Shoot by Slexii Photography in Sydney, Australia

Let's be honest here...everybody loves Lady Gaga.  She is a genious - I have never seen a woman generate so much buzz...and she can sing.  I thought she was a fraud for a long time, but if you see her during her NYU days as a brunette performing,  that girl has a set of pipes - and knows how to market herself.
So - when I got the opportunity to do a Lady Gaga shoot - I (needless to say) jumped at the opportunity!
I shot with a young Sydney photographer called Alexis of Slexii Photography out in Inner-Western Sydney Suburb, Annandale.

Alexis is an incredibly talented young lady.  She provided the wardrobe - and even designed a few of the outfits that I wore.  It was such an amazing shoot to be a party of!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert