Skip to main content

2014 Showreel coming soon!

I am really thrilled to announce that I will be teaming up with Alicia Brockway (aka The Reel Girl - http://www.thereelgirl.com/ ) to get my new demo reel ready for February!

I am very excited!
In the meantime, you can view clips of my work at my OFFICIAL SITE - http://www.becfordyce.com
Go to http://becfordyce.com/index.php/videos to view clips of past work.

Additionally - you can go to 
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

imdB

or VIMEO

...and remember - if you follow me - I will most definitely return the favor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert