Skip to main content

"Backstage" Tear Sheet from 2011

Back in early 2011 - I modeled for head shot photographer, Lance Evans of The Actors Resource.
This is a tear sheet that was published in Backstage Magazine.
My look has changed a lot since then!
What a difference a lifestyle overhaul can do!
See some "after" shots below


Current Legit head shot [photographer - Lauren Toub]

Current Commercial head shot [photographer - Lauren Toub]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert

 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies