Skip to main content

Performing in "Take Ten Festival" 2014

I am thrilled to be collaborating with fellow NYC-based Aussie, Lourdes Uno in "Soft and Shiny".
This is Lourdes' first play she has written AND it will be her directorial debut!

I haven't performed on stage since my days at the Actors' Centre Australia!

The festival is taking place in April at Roy Aria's Theatre - just next to Times Square!

Check Lourdes' site:

Watch this space for more details as they come...
Better yet - follow the festival on Facebook:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert