Skip to main content

Sneak Peek at New Reel Footage for 2014

I have been visiting my home town, Sydney, Australia for the last two weeks.
Whilst I have been home, I have done voice over work for PMF Legal Blog.  I also took the opportunity to update my reel with fellow Actors' Centre Australia alumni - Glen Waterhouse and talented Tropfest winner, Dean Preston.

I chose a scene from David Ives' "Venus In Fur"

I played Vanda and Glen played Thomas.

Here are a few photos from the shoot today

Here's a closeup of Glen - he can be seen in "What If" - part of Sydney's "Short and Sweet Festival!

Oh - and checkout Dean's IMDb profile...
he's quite the film maker!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!