Skip to main content

Sneak Peek at New Reel Footage for 2014

I have been visiting my home town, Sydney, Australia for the last two weeks.
Whilst I have been home, I have done voice over work for PMF Legal Blog.  I also took the opportunity to update my reel with fellow Actors' Centre Australia alumni - Glen Waterhouse and talented Tropfest winner, Dean Preston.

I chose a scene from David Ives' "Venus In Fur"

I played Vanda and Glen played Thomas.

Here are a few photos from the shoot today

Here's a closeup of Glen - he can be seen in "What If" - part of Sydney's "Short and Sweet Festival!

Oh - and checkout Dean's IMDb profile...
he's quite the film maker!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert