Skip to main content

"Kids Get Dead 2" has a release date!


Yesterday, it was announced that "Kids Get Dead 2" will be released June 21st!
I am so excited that the fruits of our labor will be shared with the world very soon!

I play the role of "Shannon".  Although my role is very small - my on-screen death is up there with Drew Barrymore in "Scream".   It's very gory - and will certainly be iconic!
The premier will be taking place in Tribeca - and the movie will be able to be purchased for download, on Blu-ray, DVD...and even VHS!
In the meantime - check out the trailer on The Official Website
...and as always - you can visit my IMDb Profile to stay up to date with my latest film and TV projects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert