Skip to main content

This Just In! The Posters for "Kids Get Dead 2"


A project I worked on back late in 2012 is about to be released!  "Kids Get Dead 2" is slated for a summer 2014 release.
I was very closely involved in this film.  I was part of the casting process (an extremely important learning tool as an actor) as well as playing a really fun role. 
Watch this space for more details!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert