Skip to main content

IMDb Pro Ranking is now past the top 20,000 mark!


Thanks for all your support so far!
I am aiming to be in the top 10,000 before I have some agent meetings.
Come by and read what I have been up to at:

I am also going into rehearsal for "Take Ten 2014" Play Festival this week.
I am featured in the horror play "Soft and Shiny" (written and directed by Lourdes Uno)

Stay tuned for more info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert