Skip to main content

Photos from filming "Second Chance" yesterday

I filmed my scene for Indie Short "Second Chance" by director, Mike Randazzo.
This was my first real "adult" role playing a doctor.
Here is a shot of me on location in my medical scrubs.
The short is scheduled for release in May, 2014.

For now - you can read more about the project on IMDb:

Next up - I will be appearing in NYC Short Play Festival, "Take Ten" in Lourdes Uno's "Soft and Shiny"!

Watch this space for more details.

In the meantime - learn more about past projects and film/TV projects I have been involved at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert

 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies