Skip to main content

New website launching later this week

I have collaborated with The Reel Girl and Brighter Branding to have a more polished website.
Here is a sneak preview of it before it goes live!
I also have new content on my reel - as well as a more polished site that reflects my brand.
I look forward to sharing it properly once it goes live.

Make sure you check out The Reel Girl and Brighter Branding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert