Skip to main content

Exciting things in the pipeline for this week!

This week has been action-packed!
I am thrilled to announce that I am a part of a photography/art exhibition project (top secret for now - but more to be revealed in town.)

I am also filming another episode of "Manhattan Up" with W Studios late this week.

The really exciting news is that I will be having my wardrobe fitting for "Make It Big" language videos.  The series goes into production next week and we go through until April 2015.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert

 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies