Skip to main content

Sneak peek from "Manhattan Up" shoot!

I reunited with the brilliant team from W Studios NYC to film two more episodes of web series "Manhattan Up".

I filmed a segment at rooftop bar - 230 Fifth yesterday
It was an absolutely stunning and iconic venue!

I also filmed another episode at Golf and Body NYC today.
Check out some fun behind the scenes shots!  I even got to learn a little bit of golf!


To learn more about the series - visit www.sohowestnj.com
You can also follow them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - @sohowestnj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!