Skip to main content

Reality TV Pitch - "Made In New York" with Bandika Films

Remember a few weeks ago how I mentioned I was reuniting with the fabulous Mika Kenyah and Bandit 23 for a hosting project?

Well, we created a concept for a lifestyle/makeover show called "Made In New York".

Check out the sexy cast photo!

Some of you may be aware that I am also a makeup artist for film and TV 
(you can follow me on Tumbr or my My Facebook Fan Page)

I help give women (with my business - Made In New York) a brand new look for a fresh new start!

I had the privilege of helping Georgia-based stand-up comedienne, Chelsea Taylor freshen herself up for the NYC market.

Flame and Regina came on board to help with hair and styling.

Check out this little clip from the beginning of the show below

You can see the full length sizzle reel on YouTube

Thanks so much to everyone involved in this project.  Hopefully this can be something we can develop into a full series down the line!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost footage from TV6's "Prissy Troopers"

I have been doing a huge revamp of all social media... I came across a video from the Trinidadian travel series "Prissy Troopers". This was filmed in the town of Brasso Seco in Trinidad. In the meantime - check out my YouTube Channel to see some more new videos! www.youtube.com/becfordyce

Black Canary Shoot with HJ Film World in Bushwick, Brooklyn

Early in June, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Hasan Ali in Bushwick on his Superhero series. He cast me as Black Canary from Justice League - and the results are epic to say the least!

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies