Skip to main content

Channelling my inner 60's Screen Siren

What an unseasonably warm and gorgeous day it was in New York City on Monday!
I was fortunate enough to collaborate with my friend - the talented Natalie G Sundling on this latest shoot.
We looked to the Russ Meyer vixens for this project.  It was a lot of fun playing with this look.
This is what we came up with!
Washington Square Park makes such a beautiful location!

As always - stay up to date with my film and TV projects on IMDb

Channeling a blonde Tura Santana with these 3 photos



Going for a softer, sultry look



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert