Skip to main content

Latest photo shoot for The Phoblographer (aka Chris Gampat)

I reunited with one of my favorite photographers - Chris Gampat (The Phoblographer) on Tuesday for a quick "Bushwick Hipster" themed shoot.

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot...

I thought it was rather fitting playing with the old-school Polaroid - since I will be playing Alice Klepitch in "Make It Big" soon!


Here are some other looks I created in some of Bushwick's back streets




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

2020 Headshots by Emily Lambert