Skip to main content

Shooting with Swedish Photographer, Natalie G Sundling tomorrow!

Finally collaborating with the incredibly badass Natalie G Sundling tomorrow for a fashion photo shoot out in Queens.

Been getting into a little bit of styling at the moment, so it's going to be fun to play with some of the outfits I've been working with for the fall.

Watch this space to see what we come up with!
Above is an awesome outfit I wore for the weekend.  Loving leather, skull scarfs and the layered look at the moment!

Next up... I will be shooting with Chris Gampat again, FotoBrad and Ashley Anderson!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Champion” announcement

Directing singer/song writer in “Champion” music video with Opal Rose 

Morbid Little Girl Productions

 I founded a production company on July 4, 2020. The logo is inspired by my love of “Jaws”. My sister and I used to draw pictures of sharks eating people. Olivia Perruzza has been my graphic designer. So far she has made these logos and posters for my movies 

Andy Golub collaboration...

I collaborated with famous New York body-painter, Andy Golub ( http://www.andygolub.com )in Times Square on Thursday. Andy is famous for painting his models in the middle of Times Square - and, on this occasion, we had an Emmy-award winning documentary crew film the shenanigans. I knew it would be one helluva day. We initially did live painting in the middle of Times Square, which attracted its fair share of attention to say the very least. Then we had a more outrageous component to the day - we crashed Maria Abramovic's "The Artist is Present" at the MoMA and upstaged the nude performance artists. Anyway...back to the story... I would have to say that taking off my clothes in the middle of Times Square would have to be one of the craziest things that I have done in my time. It is incredibly nerve racking to put it mildly. You really have to psyche yourself up to do something like it. It's like pulling off a band-aid. It's more the "before...